Liam O’Briain, leader working officer at Kee Nationwide Staffing Answers, has been elected president of the Toronto Transportation Membership (TTC). Chris Peterson, CargoJet’s director – gross sales and buyer engagement Canada, has been named first vice-president.
John Foss, Trailcon Leasing govt supervisor – nationwide accounts, turns into previous president.
The membership unveiled its 2023 govt committee right through its 107th annual dinner and gala on Dec. 1.
Just about 1,300 trade pros attended the development, right through which the membership offered $56,000 in scholarships to seven post-secondary scholars.
Previous president and longtime membership grasp of ceremonies Craig Fowler was once offered the Platinum Award of Difference, whilst Christine Tonna of Insinc Promotions and Katherine Klaric of Engel Volkers gained the TTC Volunteerism Award.
The 2023 board of administrators comprises:
- Kathy Cartan, president, Purpose Media Fleet Graphics Inc.
- Leah Cormier, vice-president and managing spouse, Insinc Promotions
- Tony Bianco, director of gross sales – intermodal, CN
- Peter Stefanovich, president, Left Lane Buddies
- Ralph Scrivo, central district gross sales supervisor, Peterbilt of Canada
- Stacey Massive, advertising and marketing supervisor, Trailcon Leasing
- Mike Kaslauskas, director of box gross sales – Canada, Penske Truck Leasing
- Ken Coffin, affiliate vice-president – distribution, Canadian Tire Company
- Mickey Sague, strategic account supervisor – nationwide accounts, Air Canada – Shipment
- Francis Lalonde, president, Lalonde Provide Chain Consulting
- Nickisha Rashid, nationwide account supervisor, Newcom Media
- Jeanette St Pierre, director regional east gross sales, CP
- Jeff Pries, senior vice-president – gross sales and advertising and marketing, Bison Delivery
- Vanessa Michetti, director Central Canada, Trade Answers, Day & Ross
- Greg Move, basic supervisor, NAST Capability, CH Robinson David Tumber, leader working officer, Kriska Transportation Workforce